+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Across the Badlands #10 - Got questions? Ask them here!

Hi guys!

Episode 10 of Across the Badlands goes live tonight, and Overload & Dahanese want your questions about Defiance!

Please try to stick to one question per post, or be okay with only one of those questions being answered. I'll pick a handful, and we'll get the answers from the powers that be.

~ Morgana

===================

Missed Across the Badlands Episode #10? Check it out here!

Here are the answers from the Q&A!

1. So, when's the winner of Most Wanted going to be announced?

We will have an official announcement this week on the winner of Most Wanted! Stay tuned.

2. With the temporary removal of sieges, we're back to "vanilla" gameplay activities. Will the activities introduced in the first DLC be permanent additions to the game?

Everything that is attached to DLC is permanent within the game world! Including Sieges again-- with the Volge! But also note: Plague Sieges and all other TV tie-ins will come back to the game via our Rewind events in the future!

3. We already know that we will fight against Volgers during siege mode.Will you add some siege mode against "old" enemies like; mutants, 99ers, raiders, etc...?

We plan to continue to release new game modes and varients of game modes that already exist down the road. Stay tuned for Dark Matter Arkfalls.

4. Are we gonna have to buy the change everything for your character every time you wanna change or is it a one time deal? Thanks.

If you purchase the DLC, you will get a 1 time option to swap anyone of your characters to a Castithan! After that, you will need to purchase a race change.
    Morgana - Community Coordinator

Who the shtako won the last 2 challenge hours? We're going on week 3 for one and it was supposed to be revealed within the week.
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Trion, when do you plan to fix the game before releasing new content? And I mean a huge patch to fix the game breaking bugs and glitches, not just immediately needed fixing otherwise game was unplayable at all.

Wuffles, they've done 2 major patches already...

Edit: I've got a crossover related one. Why are we helping Nolan? Varus has screwed us a few times, but not as bad as that piece of shtako.
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Yeah, but they just caused more issues...

Not to mention Freight Yard is a hot mess, Shadow Wars gets messed up by non-participants, and so on.

Also, for the PVE side, the disappearing vendors, the social menus, items and values just disappearing, queuing for co-op matches and being booted then going back to said co-op match causes issues as you still technically count as being in the first one, tagging emergencies and doing nothing but run over some mobs leaving someone else to do clean up, Pistols aiming slightly to the left of the center of the crosshair so gotta aim to the right of the dude's head to get a headshot, sniper rifles doing 0 damage on headshot, and so on.

Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.
    So, when's the winner of Most Wanted going to be announced?

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

Were any of the Votan Ancient Aliens? Because I think some of the Votan were Ancient Aliens.

One of the patches opened up more map to the north to north west. With the upcoming DLC, will we be able to access that section of the map that was opened up? or will the new "content" be contained in the current world? if it is contained in the current world, when will that part of the map you extended be available to us?

If you can't answer that.

What exactly is this "chat system that feels like an mmo" actually going to entail? answering this question without being vague would go a long way to squelch some of the issues with how antisocial this game is.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

How do independent city states form given that territories in NA seem to all be E-REP owned?

What exactly do stalker mods do in regards to range? Noone has been able to answer this so the community would appreciate a dev response. Thanks!
    PSN: Danford82 Clan: N7 Elite