+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Are we gonna have to buy the change everything for your character every time you wanna change or is it a one time deal? Thanks.
    NA PSN-HempDeLeon

Why do the rep vendors give out random mods that don't go with any weapon they sell and since they are the only source of that type of synergy weapon the mods are basically useless and cost many many hours of rep grinding?
    Lear PC/NA

Will buyers of the DLC be able to change their character to Casti for free or will it be for a fee?
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    Will buyers of the DLC be able to change their character to Casti for free or will it be for a fee?
    They said that the buyers of the DLC will be able to change their character to a casti for free
    NA PSN-HempDeLeon

Quote Originally Posted by HempDeLeon View Post
    They said that the buyers of the DLC will be able to change their character to a casti for free
    Actually,they said you'd be able to change it, not that it was free.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Actually,they said you'd be able to change it, not that it was free.
    This. They said character changing in the cash shop would come to Defiance and DLC players will be able to create new Casti characters or change existing characters to Casti. Obviously the create new Casti characters will be free, but they never said your first change to Casti would be free or whether you would have to do it through the character change option in the cash shop.

Shtako, they still owe us 1 free character recreation for screwing over early players with that creation screen that had most people skip most of the customization options, I'm gonna be pissed if we never see that AND I have to shell out to get the DLC and a 2nd time to play it with my existing character (allegedly Castithans get a different story campaign to a degree).
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Console Screenshots

When will screenshot functionality be added to consoles?

(In-Game screenshot functionality was added to the PS3 back in 2008 for FW v2.50. DCUO has its own built-in screenshot function.)

Is Nolan bi-polar?

Because his personality on the show is all over the place. Probably one of the worst characters.

What can we expect to look forward to in the next couple of weeks as far as updates, patches, fixes, or new content?

(Can we get greg to NOT wear a sweater ever again? no love for da sweater man.....sorry dude, those sweaters make you look like a creepy Mr. Rogers)
    "There are no Goodbye's...just good journeys"

Posi-troll says "in any forum, where the community is "annonomous", a person is judged by the weight and substance of their words... "
    ```
    "The actions of a misdeed leave a bad taste in one's mouth."
    `Datak Tar`

Please Please tell me thks. Im a huge supporter of you guys. Id like to know what you think of defiance on the next gen console. Is it a no? Or maybe? Or no answer at this time? Thanks for any answers.