+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Experiment: +8 falloff damage mod effect on a pistol [Screenshot compilation]

EDIT: Until Trion gets a grip, I will not contribute to the success of this game

Kay, now figure out what the range bonus does compared to falloff damage.
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Really nice work on this and the smg, very helpful.

I do not use pistols but your work on the effects is really handy. I am sure many will find it useful shame more did not reply. If you combined all the weapons in one thread it would make a great sticky
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by dominad View Post
    I do not use pistols but your work on the effects is really handy. I am sure many will find it useful shame more did not reply. If you combined all the weapons in one thread it would make a great sticky
    Yeah, unfortunately this forum is configured by someone who obviously have absolutely no experience doing so, so there are all sorts of ridiculous restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately this forum is configured by someone who obviously have absolutely no experience doing so, so there are all sorts of ridiculous restrictions
    I have to agree with the forum layout / software and functionality. I was surprised coming from the main site to this lol Good luck though maybe pm a mod or more people will reply.
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by dominad View Post
    I have to agree with the forum layout / software and functionality. I was surprised coming from the main site to this lol Good luck though maybe pm a mod or more people will reply.
    In all fairness, I reported the original thread to get a mod to change a typo in the title, and they did that. It's just that, coming from a background of running forums with tens of thousands of users, some of the settings that have been chosen for this forum just makes me facepalm very hard.

You can edit your post title.....

Go to "Edit Post" .. then go to "Go Advanced"

Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    You can edit your post title.....

Go to "Edit Post" .. then go to "Go Advanced"
    After a certain time the edits there will only affect the title of the first post, not the actual thread title. If you do it quickly enough after the initial posting however it will affect the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    Kay, now figure out what the range bonus does compared to falloff damage.
    Range increase and fall off are essentially the same thing.

It Should do no extra Damage but damage starts to reduce later over the distance travelled.