+ Reply to Thread

Recruit a Friend Rewards broken?

Anyone having a problem with it, not recieved their reward(s)?

I should have recieved the outfit for having one friend buy & then log in to Defiance but got nothing other than the lockbox for them signing up through my link.

The lockbox and title for sending 5 invites were instant but its been a good hour and still no credit for it on the recruit a friend website & no outfit to claim in the Defiance Store.

Please help?
    Nuclear Rubber EU

Gamertag - Chris Millsy 88

Ingame - Dax Mills

Best source of Defiance help: Trion Live Support Chat

Heh... I'm still waiting for the boosts people got months ago... their system for item distribution has been broken since day 1.

Might as well put in a ticket if you have the gumption.

Good luck!

You sure the friend rewards don't have to be done in order like all the other arkhunter awards?
    Probably get your outfit once the first things are done.

EDIT
    NVM just checked their page, says you don't have to go in order. You sure you invted him after the start and before he purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by Christm77 View Post
    Anyone having a problem with it, not recieved their reward(s)?

I should have recieved the outfit for having one friend buy & then log in to Defiance but got nothing other than the lockbox for them signing up through my link.

The lockbox and title for sending 5 invites were instant but its been a good hour and still no credit for it on the recruit a friend website & no outfit to claim in the Defiance Store.

Please help?
    Your lucky you even got a lockbox, I got neither.
    GT: TMG Sebastian Now it is: Master Sergeant

Please be sure to check out my Features/bugs/idea suggestion thread i really want the devs to see it, it will make this game EXPLODE, share input too. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10888
    EGO RATING:[2600]