+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Same thing over and over and over and over! come on trion

I am soo bored with this game.....same arkfalls over and over......same daily contracts over and over.... same co-ops over and over.

My ego is 3,609 I am 102/104 pursuits done. All I do is farm keys open boxes and recieve the same mods over and over again. There is no space in backpack and I am not going to spend real money for more slots that is just ridiculous.

For those people out there who keep saying the game is dying. You are soo right! And for those who say the game isn't dying the clan your in is dying... You are so wrong.

I have been playing the game since the beginning I have been in 4 clans.
    First clan...9 friends only 3 still play as of now
    Second clan ...had roughly 40 members 30 played regularly (didn't do much together of a clan)
    Third clan...300+ members at the beggining 100+ were active.Three weeks later when I left only 20 were active.
    Fourth clan...600+ members which I am currently in ......100+ were playing when I joined and only about 14 play the game as of now.

In my opinion if this DLC is something out of this world then you might as well kiss this game byebye.

Oh man i hated seeing these threads a few weeks ago. I would of defended the game until the end. Now i have to agree. I would log on and after a few hours of playing had nothing to show for except a few keys and some rep. Im sure the dlc will bring life back into the game but unless it has something to keep it going that isnt so darn repetetive people will start falling off then as well.

The biggest flaw of this game is loot. There is nowhere to go to grind a boss for certain loot. Stats should of been added to armor snd armor should of dropped from bosses in the game. Also co op is fun a few times but then its just the same thing, there is no reason to keep doing it. The end bosses should of had something to gove so we would play them over and over hoping for the drop.

I do like the game. Loved it at one point. Story is done game is done. Absolutley no end game at all. Plus biggest fail the two best guns in the game are not playable. That pistol nolan and that other dude have and that gun torc(not sure on the name)has.

Plus being so close to the next gen i see no reason to keep playing with games like destiny and elder scrolls online coming out. Still i will keep giving it a chance. If this dlc is not great and doesnt expand on the map a little i think ill be done for good after i playthrough it once. Makes me sad to say it.

Anyone that disagrees with me and the OP i understand i was there with that thinking. But you have to try and understand where we are coming from. We tried to keep it going for oursleves. You have to admit that with this game and the word mmo over it it does not have anywhere near the content of an mmo. Usually even a mmo im not that into keeps me going constantly for 6 months min. Ive been trying to drag content out of this game for a couple months now. I just gave up.

Welcome to the world of daily grinds. WOW has them, and they are boring there as well. "Go fish 20 of this type fish" . More fun to just poke my eyes out with a stick.

I would like a change in ark falls as well. Bring back the elemental ark falls, or make them more common. Maybe allow raiders/99ers/dark matter to spawn at arkfalls along with the hellbugs. Change it up a little.

100% agreed

Quote Originally Posted by alred View Post
    Welcome to the world of daily grinds. WOW has them, and they are boring there as well. "Go fish 20 of this type fish" . More fun to just poke my eyes out with a stick.

I would like a change in ark falls as well. Bring back the elemental ark falls, or make them more common. Maybe allow raiders/99ers/dark matter to spawn at arkfalls along with the hellbugs. Change it up a little.
    Since you bought up WoW as a way to compare and show hoe they may be similar. Why not also say that while doing these tedious quests "get 10 of x and turn them in", overall its not the main basis of the game. Its something to do to level up so you can run instances, and fight bosses with loot tables and strategy. You know grind for gear drops.

How about comparing the lame auto-win co-op in Defiance to WoW's co-op instance? No?? Hmm, don't bring up a game that hilariously better than the game you slather over as a way to show a common bond between mmo's.
    Careful, you might loose this fight, Anne Frankly why does everybody have to bring up the Nazis?

As quoted by Justin CarMicheal

That's the thing-- they have the right philosophy, but they implemented it so poorly players can't see it. So they ask for other genres to get copy/pasted over.

As quoted by Schwa

Jesus, there's actually more than one game out at the minute you know. Play something else!

If you're not having fun move on. It's the definition of insanity to just keep doing things over and over you have no interest in or enjoy. Like going to a 9-5 job!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    Jesus, there's actually more than one game out at the minute you know. Play something else!
    Seriously... is Defiance your life support and you must login everyday to live or something?...

[NA - PC] Muffinz
    Australian
    Ark Hunter
    Explosive
    fanatic!
    [[MyShop!]]

Quote Originally Posted by Blondin View Post
    Do you pay a subscribtion that forces you to play?
    See this is the type of comment that gets me so so angry. I feel like someone who posted this comment is someone who really didnt read the entire thread. Thats said NO nothing is forcing us to play but it sucks for us because im not sure about the OP amd other alike but i really wanted this game to work. People like us are probably the games biggest fan. I say "are" because I still am and have hope. Im not the anti defiance guy and either are other people who feel the same. Heres the thing were not playing the game right now exclusively. We are playing other games we just want to maybe see some changes to make it worth while.

Also why do people compare this games content to games like WOW and other mmo's? It cannot be compared for one reason and one reason only, LOOT! This is the only game ive ever played that doesnt have loot on the queued gameplay. Anyway i still have hope. Its not a total flop in my mind, infact i think the idea is genius, just poorly exacuted.