+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

so do you stop earning xp when you max all perks?

Questions in the title really! Ive just reached ego 4,721 nice i thought my last ego perk upgraded! Unfortunately i then noticed how much xp to my next level, 0,0 ?? I thought, you mean ive now got to do the last 4 pursuits ive got left and grind up the last of my weapons to get to 5000? F*** that!!

Why should i be forced to slowly grind up weapons i dont want to and never will use? And do pursuits with weapon kills with weapons i dont use!

Most games that have a level cap allow you to earn xp up to that cap so why not this one? Wasnt a dev quoted as saying its a play it however you like game?

To level my final weapons will take an age even if i keep a hulker alive and jump over the water ill then be unable to earn keycodes! So ill sit at the hulker grinding weapons up literally for days on end to level a weapon skill im never going to use cos i just dont want to!

And heres the bizarre maths side of things, i have 300 weapon xp left to earn, i have 60 pursuit xp left to earn, i have 4,721 ego at the mo ........... doing the math yet? The total ego i can earn is 5081 ?? whats with the random number Trion? If its to allow for a few pursuits not working or being a solo player if thats your playstyle so you wouldnt be able to get the social pursuits then why arent Trion allowing for people who dont snipe or use shotguns say having to grind massive kills up, even in good spawn spots, and rocket launchers? Im at 1 ego and will stay there cos thats not my playstyle! Also extra missions i know give ego sometimes but still a strange number and ive got the 25 from missions anyway so thats still 5056 without them.

Ive still never had a response from Trion about anything ive asked so i doubt a dev will look in here but if theres any high ego players out there are you in the same position? is this just me? Cos if i have to do the grind then im done with this game im not waiting gawd knows how long for more content to be added and just sittin at the hulker grinding for days!
    Gamertag xX Hitman Dan X

Game Name Dann

Ego Level 5000

Clan Leader Army of the Pharaohs

Quote Originally Posted by dann3820 View Post
    Questions in the title really! Ive just reached ego 4,721 nice i thought my last ego perk upgraded! Unfortunately i then noticed how much xp to my next level, 0,0 ?? I thought, you mean ive now got to do the last 4 pursuits ive got left and grind up the last of my weapons to get to 5000? F*** that!!

Why should i be forced to slowly grind up weapons i dont want to and never will use? And do pursuits with weapon kills with weapons i dont use!

Most games that have a level cap allow you to earn xp up to that cap so why not this one? Wasnt a dev quoted as saying its a play it however you like game?

To level my final weapons will take an age even if i keep a hulker alive and jump over the water ill then be unable to earn keycodes! So ill sit at the hulker grinding weapons up literally for days on end to level a weapon skill im never going to use cos i just dont want to!

And heres the bizarre maths side of things, i have 300 weapon xp left to earn, i have 60 pursuit xp left to earn, i have 4,721 ego at the mo ........... doing the math yet? The total ego i can earn is 5081 ?? whats with the random number Trion? If its to allow for a few pursuits not working or being a solo player if thats your playstyle so you wouldnt be able to get the social pursuits then why arent Trion allowing for people who dont snipe or use shotguns say having to grind massive kills up, even in good spawn spots, and rocket launchers? Im at 1 ego and will stay there cos thats not my playstyle! Also extra missions i know give ego sometimes but still a strange number and ive got the 25 from missions anyway so thats still 5056 without them.

Ive still never had a response from Trion about anything ive asked so i doubt a dev will look in here but if theres any high ego players out there are you in the same position? is this just me? Cos if i have to do the grind then im done with this game im not waiting gawd knows how long for more content to be added and just sittin at the hulker grinding for days!
    It's fun! Just give it a try! You'll feel awesome when all of your weapons are at 20.

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.

How d'you think i got some skills up anyway! No chance am i sitting there wasting my time when i could be earning xp in pvp, which now i have no real reason to play! The odd keycode isnt enough to keep me interested i, like most ppl have got my oranges from trading as lockboxes are pretty tight on what they give, certainly not enough incentive to sit there again all day to get enough keycodes for a cpl of boxes ill get ark salvage from more than likely and still be at the same ego!
    Gamertag xX Hitman Dan X

Game Name Dann

Ego Level 5000

Clan Leader Army of the Pharaohs

So don't sit there and grind them... Just casually use them in a load out for pvp or coop missions, or what ever. Eventually you'll get them to 20. what's the rush anyway? It's not like the new content will be out tomorrow.
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Gt: Demosnemo
    Clan: Browncoats

You gain nothing from being EGO 5000, so why bother?

I have 3 ego to go... Half a weapon exp away... The grind is real I'd grind before they patch things.. Then you will really be pissed going by your 1st post lol.

Ark Legion Elite

I'm only Ego 2200ish so I've got a while before this is a problem for me, but I can already tell that the driving pursuits are going to be what pushes me over the edge. It was frustrating enough getting all my silver medals, getting golds will probably leave me a broken shell of a man. Especially if road-blocking emergencies keep failing to load up until I'm in the middle of them. Lol

Get your car exp up to 20 and keep trying.. They become easy over time.

Ark Legion Elite

I've had a few already that looked like I was for sure gonna get gold, but then a pesky emergency just pops up and ruins it. lol From what I've read this game has become infamous for its slow loading of object graphics. I've maxed runners and almost maxed rollers (18) since getting my silvers so maybe I'll give them another shot once the loot bonus ends.

1. Just hunker down and finish it the hard way. That's what seperates the boys from the men.

2. Or wait for DLC which gives new pursuits but doesn't increase the level cap.

3. The extra ego levels are due to episode pursuits.
    US NA PC - Lucifer <You will be Assimilated> - EGO 5000