+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Hotshot: Reservoir Chickens" HELP!

I can't for the life of me even get a bronze. I just need a silver though to complete a pursuit. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Das Belmont View Post
    I can't for the life of me even get a bronze. I just need a silver though to complete a pursuit. Any tips?
    Best tip.. Wait for the real game to release before stressing this stuff. all that progress will be scrapped anyway. Might as well wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Das Belmont View Post
    There's a lot of those missions like that, that seem impossible. I see peoples scores of like 230k and so on, to get gold you need like 20k and I cant make it passed 5k. Each guy is worth 10 points x whatever kill your at, but after killing all the guys I can till I'm out of ammo, I still only amass 5k and never missed a shot or a group kill. I've only ever managed to get 230k in one of the killing area's that need 150k for gold and held #1 till server reset in alpha.

So like the above says, wait till retail, then we'll figure it out.

Somehow managed to score over 1500 on this yesterday by not missing a single shot, however you really can't afford to miss alot if your trying to get silver +, It seems completly balanced around pc, you really can't be expected to have that kinda accuracy with a xbox controller, I got really lucky not missing a single shot.

Amusingly enough im still the only one on the scoreboard as doing bronze + of it :P

My best tip would be to pace yourself, from what i've seen it ends when you run out of some invisible ammo, It dosnt seem to be timed

Edit: aw seems someone beat my record by quite a margin, no idea how someone managed to get 2000+ :P

I think they need to patch it so that there's one less rancher or something, because i'm obviously not the only one having trouble with this, based on the scoreboards. The Aim Assist doesn't help either, as when i'm trying to aim at a chicken and a rancher comes up, my crosshair trys to stick to the rancher.

The ranchers really arnt the problem here, problem is the xbox controller isnt really fit for that kinda precision aiming..

Yeh I have the same problem, I can only get a few even when 20 of them spawn on the floor..

I manged to get silver on that (k1llerM0nkey) and im telling you it is allmost impossible the only thing i can say to help is keep the one that spawns in the middle for when you know your mulitplier about to drop, the ranchers don't touch that chicken

Hey I am No.1. on EU but ofc it bugged out for me and I could keep throwing my grenades, but you can get silver legit way.

There is always 1 chicken that spawns on the ground near your start move to the opposite side of the plateau from him, but stay with 1 foot orso (just stay inside or on the border) of the inner circle. Going beyond this counts as leaving the area. Take your time there is no timer. Now from this angle shoot the ground chicken and occasionally the chicken on the post that spawns near him (this one is skipped by the farmers). The ground chicken alone should be your target, great if you can hit other stuff, but that 1 chicken at the start is your friend. He keeps spawning fast enough for you to keep refreshing the multiplier, it takes quite a long time, but this is the easy and best way to get silver. Funny is that this doesn't yield gold though, you do get the max possible multiplier and hit count from the pistol. Could be that for gold you have to pin down that rooster that spawns (counts for 5 multiplier I think).

If you are lucky you get a small bug and keep your grenades, even more luckier is that you can keep on playing with your main hand weapon after the pistol is shot empty, you keep shooting till that gun is empty and that will count as the end of the run.