+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Destiny is going to be way better

BET MONEY ON IT

Of course. It is the way of nature that all newer generations strive to be better than their predecessors.

And some other game in future will be better than destiny.

But have no doubt all games will have bugs on launch. But at least Bungie does not have a scifi show behind it giving deadlines and what not, so there should be lesser.
    US NA PC - Lucifer <You will be Assimilated> - EGO 5000

bet at launch there wont be as many bugs as this game cant wait to step back into a titan class been awhile since that's happened

I agree

But why do you thinks its alright to post this in the general discussion of defiance. Post belongs on the destiny forums. Its rude infact to this team.

But will it make it to the PC?

last thing I heard they said that they were going to but I guess you never know for sure

I really don't care what they have to say the one time I needed something fixed they didn't help me im still waiting to hear something back they gave me a line of bs that they have lots of tickets they have to deal with and etc but my buddies gun vanished and they gave that back to him right away

Quote Originally Posted by Natjur View Post
    But will it make it to the PC?
    Not all shooter games that go to PC are good, just take Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Seriously though, they are focusing on the 4 consoles, they have not ruled out the possibility of a Pc title in the future.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

yea I know I was dumb I bought that crap game and I love alien games after playing for ten mins I wanted to shoot myself in the foot

you know that bungie will do a better job then this mess