+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Clan Index

going through some of the clans, i noticed that a lot of them aren't as active since 2013, wondering if anybody is still going strong, i'm fairly new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRsHmOkEsAlOt42 View Post
    going through some of the clans, i noticed that a lot of them aren't as active since 2013, wondering if anybody is still going strong, i'm fairly new to the game.
    Clans that are actively seeking members usually keep their recruitment threads bumped on the first 2 pages of the clan forum.

Please add

Hi guys, can you add Legion de Angeles to the list,, we are latinos, some of us speak both, english spanish, mostly spanish,. So the new latinos can find a clan that likes to help their own members. Thnx. Don Chinito e6000 Legion de Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by DON CHINITO View Post
    Hi guys, can you add Legion de Angeles to the list,, we are latinos, some of us speak both, english spanish, mostly spanish,. So the new latinos can find a clan that likes to help their own members. Thnx. Don Chinito e6000 Legion de Angeles

I would like to add you but I need a link to a recruitment thread like the others.
    Just start a thread and get back to me.

Thanks.

Edit. Ok I've gone ahead and created the clan recruitment thread for you feel free to update it below the op.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-de-Angeles-NA

Hi Bentu, add my clan in the PSN list, Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx... We're on PSN too.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ngers-xBrazilx

Ty man.

Bentu.... Why did my clan get removed? We are still active and.going strong
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Oh nvm apparently I need to read didn't make the observation that this is the ps3 one sry bro my bad
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Justaclone Dark Blade 87R Camelliarity CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    Bentu.... Why did my clan get removed? We are still active and.going strong
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ROCKS View Post
    Oh nvm apparently I need to read didn't make the observation that this is the ps3 one sry bro my bad
    That's ok no problem.

Hi, Bentu. Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx will start recruiting at PC again in next month, so stay tuned! \o/ \o/

#MakeGRxBxGreatAgain

Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos http://youtube.com/user/Zer0Playr
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN