+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When is the DLC coming out?

Its been like 3 months the game has been out and, the show only has 2 shows left until the end of the first season. I've played all the coop and competitive maps so much that I just really want something new with good length of play to it. I'm currently grinding on long annoying pursuits with nothing else to do which i only have like 20 left to do but i want something else to break the repetition i'm in.

They said late July for DLC 1, and at E3 they said they have a very aggressive schedule for the other 4 (I believe all to be released between season 1 and 2).

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

The lead developer said end of july also said may be earlier for some platforms but which ones he didn't specify.

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by GiantInMaine View Post
    The lead developer said end of july also said may be earlier for some platforms but which ones he didn't specify.
    They've got to be referring to PC and/or ps3. No way would xbox be the first with all the certification crap developers have to go through to get anything out there on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Blood View Post
    Glad to see that someone else is as tired of seeing these threads as I am. xD

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu

Quote Originally Posted by Dist0rt3d Hum0r View Post
    Glad to see that someone else is as tired of seeing these threads as I am. xD
    Well get ready for more when July is passing by and still no DLC. Or at least would most people would consider a DLC.

I have not touched the game for well over a month as there is nothing "fun" to do anymore. The long wait for DLC that was promised in a community blog about six days after the game released stated that after two big client side patches, we would have our "shiny" DLC. skip ahead 3, nearly 4 months and we have had little to no official eta on our DLC. This first DLC is going to make or break the game for A LOT of people. On one side you got people like me, that are waiting for the DLC to see if maybe it's worth sticking around for and coming back to play. And you got the fanboys that have stuck through the bore-fest of a game for the past 3 months doing the same repetitive tasks, hoping, just hoping that Trion does not screw them for all the time they have put into the game waiting for DLC. If Trion drops the ball and does not deliver on the DLC, this game is doomed even more than it already is.