+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Siege withdrawal now kicking in....

At 1st I was ok, but man I miss the Sieges now. I know about 90% here probably do as well. I know they will be back in one form or another, but dang the map feels even more barren now. I don’t necessarily miss the afflicted, but the siege fights were pretty cool (the loot drops were nice too). I need my fix man!!

- More team orientated fights please

ya i miss the sieges to i loved the afflicted and who knows when the DLC comes out for more sieges

PSN - X-GriimReep3r-X
    The bringer of Doom and Death so add me with caution

Also an anime fan but only watch DUBBED so if u know any good dubbed anime pm me

I'm with ya. I looked forward to sieges more than arkfalls. Now I'm kind of getting bored. I see they are coming back with The Volge sieges in the DLC but I read that's not due till the end of July. Don't know if I can wait that long.
    Director of Global Disconnections

Quote Originally Posted by vizibledog View Post
    I'm with ya. I looked forward to sieges more than arkfalls. Now I'm kind of getting bored. I see they are coming back with The Volge sieges in the DLC but I read that's not due till the end of July. Don't know if I can wait that long.
    i know they have pushed it back so far since its initial release date kind of makes me regret buying the seasons pass so early b4 the first DLC is released.. But ya sieges where so fun i liked picking up the mini gun at one of them then fighting the hulkers at the other i forget which locations they where at

PSN - X-GriimReep3r-X

Also an anime fan but only watch DUBBED so if u know any good dubbed anime pm me

Something else should have been added in the meantime until Sieges come back

- Like undead nightmare (Red Dead): Go defend a random town that is under attack
    - Protect a Convoy that has to travel from point A to point B
    - Protect the coast from a Major Raider beach landing (you know that would be awesome, you have 5 mins to dig in & set up defenses before they arrive)

Quote Originally Posted by TIER ONE View Post
    Something else should have been added in the meantime until Sieges come back

- Like undead nightmare (Red Dead): Go defend a random town that is under attack
    - Protect a Convoy that has to travel from point A to point B
    - Protect the coast from a Major Raider beach landing (you know that would be awesome, you have 5 mins to dig in & set up defenses before they arrive)
    those ideas actually sound really fun and cool you should put that in the suggestions forum

PSN - X-GriimReep3r-X

Sounds like we need another death march!
    PSN- ewen1972

Quote Originally Posted by ewen1972 View Post
    Sounds like we need another death march!
    Lol I'm up for that mate. Last one was great.
    Director of Global Disconnections

Lol I'm up for that mate. Last one was great.
    Well I'm tied up with via last of us about half way through it, so I could be good for next weekend, if that's the case I'll start another thread to drum up a health size group , hopefully
    PSN- ewen1972

Quote Originally Posted by ewen1972 View Post
    Well I'm tied up with via last of us
    Man, I gotta start that game...its just sitting here staring at me....