+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please let it be true

Does anyone know with a reasonable amount of certainty that we'll get DLC by August, and that DLC will have Volge sieges in it? Like is there a "yes this will happen" statement from Trion more than once?

You have no idea how much I want to believe this, to have something to do beside play the story for the fourth time or see how many times I can get first in arkfalls. But I can't bring myself to believe we'll get something other than a few more side missions sometime before September.

Quote Originally Posted by TIER ONE View Post
    Man, I gotta start that game...its just sitting here staring at me....
    I cannot do this game justice by telling you how good it is, it looks great plays great and the story is just great
    PSN- ewen1972

Sieges gave me something to do every hour, the benefits of them over arkfalls make their loss harder to deal with. I haven't played the game in a few days, it just seems pointless (that might also be cause I stopped getting exp and I need another reason to go on).

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    Does anyone know with a reasonable amount of certainty that we'll get DLC by August, and that DLC will have Volge sieges in it? Like is there a "yes this will happen" statement from Trion more than once?

You have no idea how much I want to believe this, to have something to do beside play the story for the fourth time or see how many times I can get first in arkfalls. But I can't bring myself to believe we'll get something other than a few more side missions sometime before September.
    Can't comment on release date, but yes, it is very official that we will be getting Volge sieges in the DLC. I wish I had saved it, but someone on these forums posted a video of an entire Volge siege taken from E3.

EDIT: Found it super easy: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ht=volge+siege
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

I haven't played a siege but the way u guys talk about it makes me excited to play one!!

I miss the sieges too.

I'm keeping busy by finishing off all local pursuits, I'm still missing "Marin" "Sausalito" and "San Francisco".

I'm kind of taken aback by the delaying of the DLC 'til end of Juli. I was still hoping to play it next week.

EU PSN ID: Ligeia2010

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post

if you DL the E3 expo from the ps store
    you will hear them state "End of July"
    soo it is coming and yes charge blades, volge sieges, the cerberus for open world, new story content and more will all be in it
    PSN - SSlarg
    Founder of the Ark Salvagers

FOR TRADE:

Nothing atm

WANT LIST:

Nothing atm.