+ Reply to Thread

Cool Idea while we wait for Sieges?

Was thinking about what could be added in addition to Arkfalls & Sieges.....what about protecting the coast from Raider or mutant beach landings? You would see the location on the map with the timer showing when the 1st wave is due.

You then have XX amount of time to set up turrets (power them on) & dig in waiting for the boats. Imagine the defensive line, opening fire once they touchdown. We lose if they capture 3 points on the map. It would be fun I think.

I dunno, maybe its far-fetched & watching saving private ryan gave me the idea....haha don’t flame, just thinking of something new, and would involve a lot of people

Anything to help the game at this point.
    Miserere Agnusdei
    Lover of ducks and tall glasses of beer.

In-Game Defiance Store and Pricing Guide
    Follow Me on Twitter! @quackmagic or on Twitch TV! http://www.twitch.tv/quackmagic
    Listen in to the smooth sounds of K-Tam Radio! ERMAHGERD, RADIO!

Sounds fun, they could be coming from Dekuso's island or whats left of it. It would give the water some purpose and let us see some boats.
    NA PSN: Archdemonz39

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    Sounds fun, they could be coming from Dekuso's island or whats left of it. It would give the water some purpose and let us see some boats.
    - That would be cool ! Some people would take direct positions in front & some would be on the flanks. The crossfire on the beaches would be crazy!

Honestly instead of expecting Trion to add new content (they have A LOT in the pipe already) before DLC1 drops besides the odd story or episode mission your time would be much better spent on player created content.

The up side to player created content is that it gets in the game a lot faster and can be just as fun if not more fun than Trion's products.

The down side is that given the current state of the game you probably aren't going to be able to do anything particularly large without a clan with a Vent or TS and it can be a lot of work.

I'd suggest using the forums to organize something at a set date with clear instructions for the participants.

Anyway, wanting shtako from Trion means this ought to be in the suggestions forum. Please make threads like this there from now on.

That said I like anything that has to do with water, which I feel is an unexplored element to this game.
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    Honestly instead of expecting Trion to add new content (they have A LOT in the pipe already) before DLC1 drops besides the odd story or episode mission your time would be much better spent on player created content.

The up side to player created content is that it gets in the game a lot faster and can be just as fun if not more fun than Trion's products.

The down side is that given the current state of the game you probably aren't going to be able to do anything particularly large without a clan with a Vent or TS and it can be a lot of work.

I'd suggest using the forums to organize something at a set date with clear instructions for the participants.

Anyway, wanting shtako from Trion means this ought to be in the suggestions forum. Please make threads like this there from now on.

That said I like anything that has to do with water, which I feel is an unexplored element to this game.
    - Noted......

Love it. I really wish this game had mountable gun turrets/positions. When I was defending Torc's garage the first time around I really thought there was going to be a machine gun nest setup that I could hop in.

I was disappointed.