+ Reply to Thread

tachmag pulser 4 trade

rolling thunder -20recoil -10recoil 25%stowed weap reload on kill purple
    PSN ID: TohYphY

Defi Name: hYp

Old School mostly solo artist , looking for old freinds.

What r u looking for this? Anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by hYp View Post
    Still Cant read can you.... what a dumb *****.. need/want is the trade forum.....

HyP, just letting you know that a lot of people that visit the trade forum rarely, if ever, visit general discussion (especially platform specific GD). Look at the traffic on the sub-categories:

To be fair, the cut off is 5:25 GMT (1:25 am EST, 10:25pm PST) as I started typing this
    Top 5 recent post times (I'm assuming it's GMT standard since I didn't set it)
    General Discussion (All Platforms): 5:25, 5:21, 5:12, 5:11, 5:04
    General Discussion (PS3, the one this thread is in): 5:13 (this thread), 5:05, 4:51, 4:49, 1:12 (yes 1:12. This sub-category gets little spurts, then dies)
    Need/Want (PS3): 5:22, 5:17, 5:14, 5:08, 4:59

So, go to General on all platforms and get mixed up in all the arguments between the "I hate Defiance" and "I love Defiance" people and probably get NO ONE on ps3 interested in this gun, but some from other platforms saying, "man, I would get that if I played on ps3."

OR

Go here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...n-3&order=desc and post it up
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    HyP, just letting you know that a lot of people that visit the trade forum rarely, if ever, visit general discussion (especially platform specific GD). Look at the traffic on the sub-categories:

To be fair, the cut off is 5:25 GMT (1:25 am EST, 10:25pm PST) as I started typing this
    Top 5 recent post times (I'm assuming it's GMT standard since I didn't set it)
    General Discussion (All Platforms): 5:25, 5:21, 5:12, 5:11, 5:04
    General Discussion (PS3, the one this thread is in): 5:13 (this thread), 5:05, 4:51, 4:49, 1:12 (yes 1:12. This sub-category gets little spurts, then dies)
    Need/Want (PS3): 5:22, 5:17, 5:14, 5:08, 4:59

So, go to General on all platforms and get mixed up in all the arguments between the "I hate Defiance" and "I love Defiance" people and probably get NO ONE on ps3 interested in this gun, but some from other platforms saying, "man, I would get that if I played on ps3."

OR

Go here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...n-3&order=desc and post it up
    Well said ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hYp View Post
    i got some oranges you might like come check um out. add me up.
    PSN: ItssMarkyy