+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Setup of Joystick or other game controller for PC Defiance?

So can you not set up a joystick or other game controller on the PC version of Defiance? We really need to be able to use a joystick or another game controller on the PC version of Defiance!!! I have not found a thread on how to enable and / or set one up in the game? I cannot drive worth stucco(?) by the keyboard and why should I when I have a nice Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick or Logitech Extreme Wingman controller that I can use? Every other PC game you can use both a combination of keyboard and game controller together, so how do I set it up for Defiance?

use xpadder or some other third party program

I use a Razer Onza controller to play, works great!

I use a Xbox 360 controller and it just works. Nothing to set up really and the game even changes all the menus and instructions to match the controller buttons.
    EGO - 5900
    PC-NA Character Name - Dod, Account Name - ironcladtrash

I use a keyboard and mouse for combat, and have an XBox controller (Afterglow) also plugged in for driving. I keep the controller in my lap while playing so I can quickly access it when switching between the two.

A wired xbox controller works perfectly. You need to turn it on for use in menus (in the mouse settings section) if you want the controller buttons shown in the UI.
    Lear PC/NA

I have a logitec g300. that in my left hand and an xbox 360 in my right hand rocks.

I use a Razer Nostromo in my left hand and either a Cyborg Rat 7 MMO mouse or a Logitech G600 mouse in the right.

I used a regular Xbox 360 Controller, and my friend has a Razer Onza that works with Defiance.
    If you're using a 360 controller ensure that you have the driver installed, I disabled mine through task manager then wondered why it wasn't working lol.

[NA - PC] Muffinz
    Australian
    Ark Hunter
    Explosive
    fanatic!
    [[MyShop!]]

So the pc version will support a controller?

Anyone know of a good cheapy controller? I will get one for Defiance if its -$40. I won't spend a bundle.

Ive never used controllers on pc games. I tried once and the reaction/control time was slow Aside from that, the last time I used a controller was during my SNES days.