+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    is there a list of controllers that are compatible I bought a Steelseries 3GC and can't seem to figure it out

See my previous post...

Thanks guys for all of your input! I am looking into the XBOX 360 controller and considering the wireless, but will do some more research!

Thanks I will keep it in mind for my joystick, but I went ahead and purchased a wireless XBOX 360 controller for windows!

Thanks guys for all of your input! I went ahead and purchased a wireless XBOX 360 controller for windows! I am just a plain machinist, crew cut blonde with yellow arm sleeve with nothing but the basics, but I am slowly learning how to get more. Recently trying to learn how to deal with the infected zombies and Volge Warrior's! If you see me feel free to check in or assist. LOL See you in the game!

I can confirm the Steel Series does not work. I have read all the posts and followed them. I also confirmed that the controller was working with third party software. After switching over to controller mode the GUI changes telling you what buttons to push - none of the buttons work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneshade View Post
    I can confirm the Steel Series does not work. I have read all the posts and followed them. I also confirmed that the controller was working with third party software. After switching over to controller mode the GUI changes telling you what buttons to push - none of the buttons work.
    Why is it so freaking hard to look at the god damn date before posting?

What does the date have to do with it? It has been 4 years and this problem is STILL not fixed!

That is the point of necro-ing this thread

You need to hate the developers, not the players.