+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nolan's in trouble? SO WHAT!!

The Manhunt!! So Nolan's in trouble and why would we care, he stiffed us! Not only that but he steals a Libera Nova Gem from Varus, tracks down a massive ark fall with a Terrasphere on board and doesn't even tell us, then he winds up in defiance with the Terrasphere and uses it as a freakin nuclear bomb and he's a hero??!! Screw Nolan! I'm surprised that the E-Rep aren't after him as we'll for detinating the freakin thing. I hope Varus gets his asss.

PS: I was bored while dling the new patch

Nolan: The guy on the show that nobody who watches the show gives a sh*t about.

Seriously, man needs a better writer.

But then again, it's because of Nolan that we might get to see Varus Soleptor on the show.

How to get Defiance at $9.99:

Step 1 - Register as an Ark Hunter:
    http://www.defiance.com/en/welcome-t...NQ3KC7E6NJ9NZF

Step 2A - Defiance @ $9.99 on Steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/224600/

Season Pass ($29.99)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/224610/

Quote Originally Posted by X64 View Post
    But then again, it's because of Nolan that we might get to see Varus Soleptor on the show.
    Can't, due to continuity. If they show him on the tv show, they'd have to remove him from the game, which would fvck everything up (they care about this sort of thing, for whatever reason).

The best that will probably happen is Varus will send one of the mercs he hired to defiance to look for him

I curse Datak, who had a chance to kill Nolan thereby sparing us all from his overacting, but didn't.

Now he's in trouble?

It was a bit dumb having the lead characters from the show screw the player in game. It got harder to relate to them after that.

Personally I'd feel inclined to put a cap in Nolan's knee next time I see him in-game. Not going to hand him over to Varus, though, since he's a **** too. Hmmm. I see a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrkul View Post
    It was a bit dumb having the lead characters from the show screw the player in game. It got harder to relate to them after that.
    I thought it was a nice twist. Usually when someone gets screwed over in those situations it's the player getting one up on the NPC/quest giver, so it caught me a little off guard to be on the receiving end of the double-cross this time. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like a little payback though.

I'd love to see Varus on the show, but he's too much of a punk to ever leave his seat of power. He'll just send out mercs to either grab Nolan outright or grab Irisa to lure Nolan back to the Bay.

Good luck to any merc's trying to grab Irisa Would quite like to see that on the show. More likely would be finding a merc or 2 looking like pin-cusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthalus View Post
    Good luck to any merc's trying to grab Irisa Would quite like to see that on the show. More likely would be finding a merc or 2 looking like pin-cusions.
    I think the Mercs are a little better trained then some grubby miner, and they had little trouble nabbing her. One fun thing about after this season ends, Nolan and Irissa can come back to the bay area for a little while without it being an issue with the show.