+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Defiance Ultimate Edition for PS3 appears to be sold out in GameStop

I tried to purchase the Defiance Ultimate Edition for PS3 and it appears to be sold out online on the GameStop web site. Guess I was just a day late because it was on yesterday. I don't know if it is the same for a in store preorder or not. I preordered the Defiance Collector's Edition and will just purchase the season pass.

I wonder if it will be the same if you go in and pre-order it in the store? I actually just came back from doing that and I was still able to pre-order the ultimate.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

Check your store. I actually ordered from the store (a while back) as the online was advertised as there was a processing period plus 5-10 days for delivery or pay extra to get it in 2 days from release.

In store is just easier and you get it on release day.

I got mine from the store today (gamestop)
    it was the Last One. I lucked out.
    PSN - SSlarg
    Founder of the Ark Salvagers

FOR TRADE:

Nothing atm

WANT LIST:

Nothing atm.

Thanks for posting this! I made it down to my local Gamestop and grabbed a UE pre-order from them no problem. They said they could still order it, so sounds like we just can't get it online but they -can- still get it from Trion.

So looking forward to the 2nd, lol, I've got stuff on my 'get this done before!' list to get done though, since I get the feeling I'll be spending a bunch of time in Defiance afterwards.

I ordered mine in store yesterday

If this is true then it looks the like the game will have good support out of the gate which is so important for an MMO. A strong player base will help the show just as much as a wide audience for TV will help the game attract new players.

I just got back from my local gamestop. Actually, I have 2 that are within a few miles of each other. I pre-ordered the UE PS3 version no problem. Even traded in 3 games to get $37 bucks off.

Glad I got mine when I did, sounds like it might be another Bl2 loot chest edition sell out.

I pre-ordered my CE like 2 months ago. I'm hoping this means that we'll have a good player base on PS3 when the game launches (besides we geeks who dwell in this forum's realm).