+ Reply to Thread

Looking for Mature Clan Members

Hello,

I am in North America and use the PS3 platform. My name is Gato and I am the founder of "Team Superiority". I am looking for members that have a mic and enjoy mature conversation and great team work. Please feel free to contact me on my psn id: "thisisgato"

Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    Hello,

I am in North America and use the PS3 platform. My name is Gato and I am the founder of "Team Superiority". I am looking for members that have a mic and enjoy mature conversation and great team work. Please feel free to contact me on my psn id: "thisisgato"
    How many members do you have and what do you want to see in members? i am in a clan that the no one gets on anymore and it is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    Hello,

Do you still get on psn. Also must the members have a mic? I. Don't have on but I am getting one soon. Please respond through to my account on psn spartan23751