+ Reply to Thread

KLOC auto Pistol

I am a massive fan of the pistols in the game specifically the Wolfhound and the Autopisol.

However I was really looking forward to the VBI KLOC Autopistol... I haven't found it.

(Its in this video from VBI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KD9iggcgvQ)

An argument could be made that they reskinned it blue for the game and shortened the title to VBI Autopistol but if not can we get a new pistol???

Love the look of the KLOC more than anything, the Wolfhounds fire rate makes it the best pistol in my opinion but it looks a bit ugly

Opinions?
    Boba Lyn (In Game) Founder of the Fallen Riders, Irathients saved by humans from burning ark salvage. (EU 360)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Now-Recruiting

The Wolfhound you get from your first mission or an EMC Magnum, with the proper mods, are the only way I'm aware of to get the same look

Wolverine, Wolfhound, Autopistol, and Magnum all use that graphic in different colors. There was also the Pre-order pistol, forgot its name cause I immediately broke it down to scrap cause it was garbage.

I believe the KLOC can be purchased from a faction vendor... and only there. Not sure which faction, though.
    List of Trusted & Reasonably Priced Sellers (NA)
    Raging Ramen
    DEATHBR1NGER 37
    cat_aclysm's mods
    Switch

☠ Shady Auctioneers ☠
    skyy vector aka xXLORD RIPPERXx

Quote Originally Posted by XBox Customer Support
    I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the issue with the Defiance Season Pass (and game) may have caused you, but I'm more than happy to help you resolve this issue. I have already refunded the 3,200 Microsoft Points back to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    I believe the KLOC can be purchased from a faction vendor... and only there. Not sure which faction, though.
    i think thats a detonator from paradise faction.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    would it not be Van bauch industries hence the VBI i do not care if i spelt anything rong

PSN - X-GriimReep3r-X
    The bringer of Doom and Death so add me with caution

Also an anime fan but only watch DUBBED so if u know any good dubbed anime pm me

Quote Originally Posted by grimmReap3r View Post
    would it not be Van bauch industries hence the VBI i do not care if i spelt anything rong
    i believe i saw a kloc gun at the paradise vendor could have been a kloc grenade launcher though
    gt: Delos Darkwolf (360 NA)

yeah I'm sure I have seen the launcher about but not the black pistol, shame though, would be cool to see, more weaponos would be good in all ways!
    Boba Lyn (In Game) Founder of the Fallen Riders, Irathients saved by humans from burning ark salvage. (EU 360)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Now-Recruiting